Accountant in Belmore, NSW

Smarter Advisory & Accounting – accountant in Belmore


Are you looking for an accountant in Belmore NSW who can give advice on business structuring and growth strategy? Or even, just to be compliant to do your BAS & GST returns and tax return.  Look no further.

Smarter Advisory & Accounting is just in the vicinity of Belmore and helping businesses in Belmore grow.  If you are finding yourself spending time too much on the book work and bringing things up to date for your business a challenge, we are here to help.

Our services range from tax returns for individuals, small business tax returns, sole trader returns, company tax returns to bookkeeping.  We also offer business advisory and virtual CFO services to meet different needs of different businesses.

If you are individuals such as nurses with salary sacrifice arrangements and want to structure to minimise your taxes come and speak to us. We also offer phone consultations if you can’t physically come into our office.



Our full range of online services for Belmore Businesses;

Get In Touch

Would you like to speak to one of our tax advisers? 

Kind Words From Happy Customers

Frequently asked questions

How do I lodge my sole trader tax return?

If you are an entrepreneur and you have just started your business you will not have payment summaries to do your taxes. So being an entrepreneur you will do your taxes.   This structure is probably the simplest for a start up business with a lowest compliance cost.

sole trader tax return may not be as easy.  You may have to pay PAYG instalment in the following year if your net taxable income is more than $4,000.  You may also have to do GST or BAS returns.  

If you have considered all of the above for your taxes and all your deductions you are ready to do your taxes.

However, we are here to help if this is all complicated to manage.  So give your tax return accountant a call or make an appointment.

How can I maximise my deductions and what can I claim as write-off in my company tax return?

You can reduce your taxes by purchases of equipment and motor vehicle.  During 2020 financial year the government is assisting small business with $150,000 asset write off.  This now has been extended to 31 December 2020.   

Can you help with my bookkeeping if my books are not up to date to do the company tax return?

We can definitely do that.  No need to stress with your bookkeeping.  A lot of the business owners have neither the skills or time to handle their own books.  

What can I claim as deductions in my individual tax return?

If you have been studying, you can claim your education expenses such as textbooks, stationery, photocopying to name a few.  Laudry expenses also can be claimed if you need to wear uniforms in your profession. Income protection insurance can be also claimed provided that this is not under your super fund.  For full list of tax deductions which is specific to your occupation call us now to make an appointment or a phone consultation.

Your success is our business.

Call and speak to one of our tax accountants on 1800 722 787.